School Zone Alphabet Workbook
Children will thrive on this interactive approach to learning. It begins with the basics: tracing and recognizing the letters of the alphabet. Next, kids can engage in playful problem-solving games led by characters such as Iggy Iguana. Workbook activities include tracing, matching, and ordering letters. Children will also get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects: K is for Kite, for example.
- Playful, full-color page format
- Multiple illustrations on every page
- Letters written in clear, block-style
- Pages of learning games and quizzes
- Flexible, thick-coated cover
- Clear instructions on every page
- Parent Guide inside front cover
- Certificate of Achievement inside back cover
- Take-anywhere learning fun!
- Ages: 3-5