Melissa & Doug Math Gears Multiplication
Its always good times when using Math Gear to learn multiplication! Turn mastering math facts into hands-on fun! More portable than a book and more practical than flashcards, the pocket-sized, 14-page Math Gear is a sturdy, interactive teaching tool with a fun, gadget-like look and feel. Turn the wheel for a math problem, solve it, then lift the flaps to check the answer! Math Gear also includes fun facts about numbers and math. This book (also available for addition, subtraction, and division), makes it fun and easy for kids four and older to learn and practice multiplication facts, anywhere, anytime!
- A pocket-sized interactive book with a gadget-like look and feel to help teach multiplication facts
- Turn the wheel to show a math problem, solve it, then lift the flap to check the answer
- A sturdy, interactive teaching tool
- Makes a great gift for 6- to 9-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Includes fun facts about numbers and math