Delta Children Sloane 4-in-1 Acrylic Convertible Crib + Conversion Rails
The Sloane 4-in-1 Acrylic Convertible Crib by Delta Children is the clear choice for your baby’s modern nursery! Its unique design features clear acrylic spindles that provide an open, airy feel while the splayed bronze feet add some polish to the clean lines. And if that's not enough, it even converts from crib to a toddler bed, sofa and daybed, making this a versatile bed that grows with your child (conversion rail included). To complete your nursery, pair with the coordinating Sloane 4-Drawer Dresser.
Delta Children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality cribs affordable for all families. That's why all Delta Children cribs are JPMA certified, and are tested above and beyond industry standards.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This crib meets the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your child. Tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs, this crib is certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air
- SAFE OPTION FOR YOUR BABY: This crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM | We know chemicals have no place in your nursery, so we use a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe
- 4-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CRIB: Crib converts to toddler bed, daybed and sofa (Daybed/Sofa/Toddler Guardrail included) | Available in Bianca White and Black | Crib features clear acrylic spindles and metal feet
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Adjustable height mattress support with 3 convenient positions to grow with your baby
- COORDINATING ITEMS: Pair with the Sloane 4-Drawer Dresser with Changing Top for the perfect baby nursery | Uses a standard size crib mattress (sold separately) | To ensure the perfect fit pair your crib with a Delta Children, Serta, Beautyrest or Simmons Kids crib mattress
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood and acrylic | Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards