Bobby ComfyHug® Hybrid Newborn Baby Carrier
A hug from day one. The Boppy ComfyHug Hybrid Newborn Carrier is for comfort and connection. With a hardware free design, yoga-inspired wraps and a soft structured center panel for baby, the ComfyHug can securely and comfortably carry babies as small as 5lbs. The size-inclusive design conforms to your and baby’s changing bodies. Caregivers from plus sized to petite will be comfortable. Designed for newborns, you can rest assured that baby will be secure from day one. The ComfyHug was created with NICU experts and parents of preemie babies to ensure a great fit for your newborn.
The ComfyHug Baby Carrier’s design helps promote bonding. The tank top-style arm straps are comfortable and provide a shirt like feel for skin-to-skin babywearing, easy-adjust wraps and the Snuggle Screen mesh panel make for comfortable in-carrier nursing and the shape of the back panel creates a cozy environment. This cozy design is hardware free with tank top-style arm straps for bonding and connection. The soft wraps bring you and baby close for added security.
- The unique Snuggle Screen mesh panels add an additional layer of connection and protect baby from the sun and wind. It also acts as a nursing cover while breastfeeding in the carrier.
- A removable bolster helps the carrier grow with baby and allows a perfect fit from day one.
- 5-20 lbs recommended baby weight.
- Two comfy carrying positions: newborn front face-in (legs in frog position), baby front face-in (legs out).
- Be confident in your carrier decision. The Boppy ComfyHug Hybrid Newborn Carrier is acknowledged as hip healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute when used as directed.
- Knit: 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
- Mesh: 91% polyester/ 9% spandex
- Bolster: 100% Polyester
Size Guide & Specifications
0m+ | 5-20 lbs
2 carrying positions
Adjustable waist belt: 22-70 inches
Machine wash delicate/gentle cold 30 C. Non-chlorine bleach as needed. Tumble dry delicate/gentle, low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
"This carrier fits everyone differently, but perfectly."
Haley Gibbons, Product Designer