Banana Panda Let’s Play Dino Dominoes
Picture dominoes are both a puzzle and game that grows along with your child.
Try to create the longest possible line by connecting the halves or adding identical pictures.
- Play picture dominoes. Distribute 7 dominoes to each player and leave the other dominoes in a common pool. The youngest player starts by placing a domino into the center. The next players take turns adding dominoes that fit. If you do not have a matching domino, select on at random from the pool. The person who plays all of their dominoes or has the fewest dominoes left wins.
- Classic dominoes is a more difficult version of this game and involves matching the dominoes with the same number of pips.
- Matching and assembling large pieces:
- trains perception, concentration and logical thinking
- reinforces acquisition of new words, colors and numbers
- teaches kids about winning and losing
- Playing together guarantees great fun and fosters parent-child interaction
- Large domino pieces are made of high-quality, thick cardboard, perfect for little hands
- The handy box with a practical, sturdy handle makes it a great gift
- 28 double-sided dominoes
domino size 6x12cm/2.5×4.5”